Since 2005, Heritage Islands has focused on acquiring, & restoring historical houses in St John’s.
Our principle property is now Anderson House, the oldest surviving building in Newfoundland dating from 1804.
Currently modernized to house our bakery, bookshop & clock shop, called Sweet Relic, we offer travelers visiting the National Historic Site, Signal Hill, a place to enjoy a fine coffee, tea, chocolate, or one of our European style baked goods. Purchase Raincoast Crips, Bodum, Birds & Beans & the Tea Emporium products. Browse the bookshop, filled with Newfoundland titles along with a myriad of other genres. Visit the links below to find out our Sweet Relic hours, or for information concerning our upcoming antique auctions.